Jonny Searle Consulting
My coaching approach
My focus is on helping the individual to develop and achieve their business targets within the context of their workplace while recognising that the whole person comes to work. Each coaching arrangement is personalised and situation specific, working alongside their business sponsor (where there is one). I explore the individual’s awareness and the business context and help them to be clear about what they want to achieve, how they can achieve it and what it will take to achieve it.
"Jonny was able to successfully filter the noise around development options to really help focus on what mattered. This was done in an engaging and genial style with appropriate challenge." Partner, “Big four”, Financial Services Firm.
Coach, Mentor & Consultant
"Helping executives and teams to make positive changes"
You can reach me on 07810 152 024 or you can click here to email me if you’d like to discuss how I may be able to help.
Some Case studies
Helped a recently appointed partner in a professional services firm to adapt their behaviour enabling them to better balance the demands of service delivery, business development and leadership to deliver improved financial results.
Coached a new leader in developing their planning and communication abilities, facilitating the development of a high performing team which can better serve the needs of the business.
Assisted an executive in adapting to a change of colleagues and to structural changes whilst also helping them to continue to develop personally and continue to deliver outstanding results for the business.
Worked with a senior lateral hire in a professional services firm to adapt their behaviour to a new culture, colleagues and working context to increase the likelihood of delivering against expectations.
Worked with a business founder to help them to improve awareness and develop skills to enable them to establish and grow the business in accordance with objectives.
Supported a head coach to develop their communication ability to better support high performance athletes in achieving excellent results and those on the pathway to high performance to develop faster.
"Jonny is an excellent coach with a highly effective and engaging style. He combines keen analysis with the ability to ask the right questions and before you know it you are at the heart of an issue, making real and meaningful progress. He comes highly recommended" Partner, City Law Firm.
I help people to:
- Coaching individuals and teams since 2002.
- Private practice lawyer in leading City firm Ashurst (1993-2002).
- General Counsel and Company Secretary of listed international entertainment company, Modern Times Group (2002 -2015).
- Graduate of the University of Oxford.
- Graduate of Lane 4 Coaching for Performance Excellence Programme (recognised by the European Mentoring Coaching Council).
- Olympic Gold Medallist and World Champion while competing in the British rowing team from 1989-1999.
- A range of leadership positions as co-founder of Sports Law Group at Ashurst, General Counsel, Deputy-Chair of the Board of the Association for Commercial Television in Europe and Steward of Henley Royal Regatta.